Dreamscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself! (:

5 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself! (:  Empty Introduce Yourself! (:

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Name: Tony
Favorite Character: Italy Veneciano

Hello! I decided to make this site as a place for Hetalia roleplayers to do what they do best, and especially to get my plot out there. I've been a year without roleplaying, and even longer without Hetalia. I took a hiatus from the fandom, but suddenly woke up one morning with my love rekindled. Now, my roommate can't get me to shut up. I'm a gamer (pm me for my Steam name!), a cosplayer, and an active member of my local Lolita community.

I'm currently enrolled in fashion design at the Art Institutes. My dream is to work as a costume designer for Disney films. Currently, I'm just an associate at Teavana and a full time tea addict.

I live with my roommate, Kyle, and my cockatiel, Archimedes.

Yes, I am a girl.
Feliciano Vargas
Feliciano Vargas
Admin

https://aphdreamscape.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! (:  Empty Introducing me.

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Name: Rika
Favorite Character: America, Canada or Romano. *Can't choose*

Hello. I am in high school and currently in the process of applying to boarding schools. I only got into Hetalia over the summer after waxing poetic about burgers, tea, heroes, and awesome in front of two fans. Needless to say they were very excited to introduce me. I'm a singer and also love to act. I write a little as well on fan fiction.net. (EpicHeroLaugh)

I am also a tea addict and most people think I'm a total idiot, though I'm not.

Very Happy

Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! (:  Empty Re: Introduce Yourself! (:

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Name: Dean
Favourite Character: England, Germany, Prussia

So get this England is played by an Englishman ^^ Hello I'm Dean From England (Oo er) Im 24 and work full time any questions just ask ^^.

Im the same guy from the last RP on Reddit. So the slang I use is genuine XD.

Err Not really much to say I'm married and work all the time and get drunk on weekends have a huge interest in history and anime & I hope you enjoy Rping with me. pirat
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivan B. Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:51 am

Name: Kyle
Favourite Character: Russia, Denmark, Germany

As Tony said, I am her roommate. I am a gamer (also pm me for steam name), an avid internet adventurer and reddit user
( got Tony addicted ).

I am getting more into cosplay and have cosplayed in the past. Future cosplays include Russia, the Heavy, etc.

I am currently enrolled in the Art Institute in the Graphic Design degree program, I have no clue what I really want to do, however I really do enjoy history greatly.
Ivan B.
Ivan B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lukas Bondevik Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:57 am

Name: Asu
Favourite Character: Norway, Iceland, Switzerland

I'm an adventurer. Heck yeah. A lost traveller.

I've roleplayed on other forums before, though not too many. I have also RPed on Tinier Me, which is how I found this site. I know some coding, though I mostly use and modify skins.

I am... a high schooler. Derp, travelling is definitely difficult when you're not allowed to leave the house without permission nor can sit in the driver's seat without being frowned upon.
Lukas Bondevik
Lukas Bondevik
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum