Dreamscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules (Read First)

Go down

Rules (Read First) Empty Rules (Read First)

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:34 pm

These rules are important to follow in order for everyone to have fun.

1. Don't be a dick. Respect each other, and especially the Admin.

2. Usernames do not have to be Hetalia-related. I just chose Feliciano Vargas because I like the name and didn't want to use my usual Tony Stark. Your name can be whatever you want.

3. For Dreamscape, please PM me to ask to join. I'll only say no if the character you're requesting is taken, in most cases. For independent roleplays, this is left to the topic creator.

4. Do not create topics in this or the Dreamscape RP forum.

5. Obey post order. Especially important in Dreamscape. Give someone no less than 48 hours to reply before skipping them. This does slow things down, but it keeps things chronological and fair.

6. Keep OOC conversations to OOC topic. Let's work together to keep the roleplay topics orderly. Brief instances of OOC, such as asking an important question, are alright.

7. Keep it clean. Honestly, I don't care about language. We can at least pretend we're all adults here. The same with violence. However, let's try to avoid smut on the forums. Take it to PM please.

8. Rules subject to update.
Feliciano Vargas
Feliciano Vargas
Admin

https://aphdreamscape.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum